As part of a Haas Achieves look at this past year, here are some of the stories that made news in the Evening & Weekend MBA Program.
- At the global Innovation Challenge, Sathishkumar Balasubramanian, Winnie Phua, Denise Toy, and Shisher Wahie, all MBA 13, emerged from a field of 178 teams to be among the top 15 overall and top 5 in the strategy and business model category.
- Students in the Evening & Weekend MBA Program made career changes and advanced at their current companies, then shared their tips with fellow students in a panel discussion.
- From Strategic Brand Management to Microeconomics, students shared thoughts on fall courses that made a lasting impression.
- Students in the Berkeley Evening & Weekend MBA Program do much more than juggle school and work. The WSJ took a look at how they fit it all in.
- Gaurav Agarwal, MBA 13, and his Traverie co-founders found success in b-plan competitions this year with their travel discovery startup.