This week, Haas Achieves takes a look back at the year. First up, how 2011 grads put their MBAs to work–in consulting, gaming, finance, and cleantech entrepreneurship.
- Hrishika Vuppala, MBA 11, works as an associate at McKinsey & Company. “Fellow students were instrumental in helping me build confidence to do well in interviews.”
- Nan Duan, MBA 11, is international publishing manager for Riot Games. “Gaming is rising, so…I feel I’m helping Haas establish a footprint in this industry.”
- Hallie Marshall, MBA 11 joined Dodge & Cox as a portfolio manager. “I am proud to be part of an investment team that remains committed to integrity and client focus.”
- Brooks Kincaid, MBA 11, co-founded Imprint Energy. “I’m already doing business with a fellow alum–never underestimate the value of strategic connections!”
- Kitty Sullivan, MBA 11, has joined Bain & Company Amsterdam as a consultant. On rotation in private equity, she likes “seeing deals I’ve worked on in the headlines.”