Attention class of 2014: Your time at Berkeley-Haas is coming to a close. All that stands between you and your future are some final exams and a walk across a stage. But before you leave, use the tag #haasome to help us tell the class of 2014’s story, and we will give our five favorite photographers a #haasome T-shirt.
- Enter by posting an original pic on social media with the tag #haasome by May 23 at 5 p.m. PT.
- Winners must be members of the undergraduate, MBA, or PhD class of 2014, but we welcome photos from friends and family too.
- Winners will be notified by May 26; delivery of T-shirts could take up to two weeks.
- All pictures may be posted on a storify website for the class of 2014. Photos by winners and finalists also may be posted online, including on the Haas Facebook page.
- The photo needs to reflect Haas or Cal in some way. It can’t be a pic that could be taken on any other campus.
- We’re looking for any and everything: pics of creatively decorated graduation caps, scenic shots, close-ups, artistic interpretations of the Defining Principles, places (with or without people), etc.
- Judging is completely subjective and based on the whims and personal preferences of the Haas Marketing & Communications Department. Surprise us! Enlighten us!